Baratunde Thurston on Flickr.
Baratunde is a politically-active, technology-loving comedian from the future. He is the founder of Cultivated Wit, served as Director of Digital for The Onion and writes the monthly back page column for Fast Company. His book, How To Be Black, is a New York Times Best Seller and was published by Harper in February 2012. He tweets hard.
Baratunde joined us for coffee hour last week and talked about his time at The Onion, his work at Cultivated Wit, and his difficulty finding black people at the Republican National Convention.
- lauterthanbombs reblogged this from jasontravisphoto and added:
- thebeekearns likes this
- thewrensnest reblogged this from mailchimpcreative
- thewrensnest likes this
- mailchimpcreative reblogged this from jasontravisphoto and added:
- thegreatuncovery likes this
- markdicristinaa likes this
- joemartinez likes this
- curlyhairedperson likes this
- jasontravisphoto posted this